Your First Visit
Welcome! Once you schedule your appointment with us, we will email you a welcome letter with a secure password, which you will use to complete your online registration. We strongly encourage you to complete your registration online, as this will save you significant time during your appointment check-in. If you are unable to complete your registration online, we kindly ask that you arrive at your appointment 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete your necessary paperwork. This ensures we stay on schedule and, importantly, that your appointment is time well spent.
Please call (719) 597-0038 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
What To Bring
Please bring with you to your appointment:
- Your referral and any x-rays from your dentist;
- Your current list of medications; and
- Your parent or legal guardian if you are under 18-years-old.
Please expect your first appointment to consist of:
- A consultation, which includes thorough clinical and radiographic exams;
- A diagnosis and treatment recommendation based on our exam findings; and
- If time is permitting, performing some or all of the selected treatment.
- Please note: Every patient and every case are unique. Therefore, treatment may be rendered over the course of multiple visits depending on the unique characteristics of your case. We don’t wish to frustrate you by possibly requiring a return visit to our office, but we seek to provide the highest quality of care, and to do so, sometimes a multi-step treatment may be the best